W.R. Meadows 164 provides a positive seal during expansion and contraction of the joint and it will not lose bond in cold weather or flow in hot weather.
- Combines tenacious bonding power with high resiliency.
- Works equally well in Portland cement or asphalt concrete pavements.
- Provides an economical solution for largescale, hot-applied joint and crack sealing applications.
- Designed for use in oil jacket kettles.
- ASTM D 1190
- ASTM D 6690, Type I
- AASHTO M 173
- Federal Specification SS-S-164
- Various State Dept. of Transportation Specs.
55 lb – ITEM #60310013