Recommended for large-scale sealing of joints and cracks in Portland cement concrete and asphalt concrete pavements.
- Will not become brittle at low temperatures.
- It will not flow or migrate from the joint at temperatures up to 140º F (60º C).
- Excellent cost efficiency, long sealant life, and high return on investment.
- Designed for oil jacketed kettles.
Typical applications include
- Sealing expansion and contraction joints in concrete highways (both transverse and longitudinal).
- Sealing joints between concrete pavements and asphaltic shoulders.
- Used to repair random cracks in both Portland cement concrete and asphalt concrete pavements.
- ASTM D 3405
- ASTM D 6690 Type I, II, III
- AASHTO M 301
- Federal Specification SS-S-1401C
- FAA Specification Item P-605
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C 530
- Meets ASTM 3405
55 lb – ITEM #60310016